Labradorite is not only exceptionally complex and beautiful to look at, but it is also a healing crystal of many wonderful benefits and healing properties. If you find yourself feeling as though you have a hard time expressing your truths and feelings, struggle to meditate or center the mind, or fixating on self-limiting beliefs (among other struggles), then adding Labradorite to your healing rituals will be very beneficial.
This healing crystal works mostly with the upper three chakras: Throat, Third Eye, and Crown Chakra. These chakras are integral for realizing and communicating our truths, transcending duality and connecting to our higher, Non-Physical Selves, and connecting to the Non-Physical, or spirit world.
How do you know which stones to use?
If you have no problem seeing and identifying colors, then you can easily identify which stones to work with for different ailments. Each chakra in the system of seven chakras coordinates with a color or group of colors.
- Red, black, earth-tones – Root Chakra
- Orange – Sacral Chakra
- Yellow – Solar Plexus Chakra
- Green – Heart Chakra
- Blue – Throat Chakra
- Indigo – Third Eye Chakra
- Purple/clear – Crown Chakra
As you learn about each chakra and the parts of the body and mind that each rule, then you will gain an understanding of where exactly you are out of balance. Once you can identify which chakras are most out of alignment, then you can start working with the coordinating stones.
Healing Properties of Labradorite
- Supports the Throat, Third Eye, and Crown Chakras
- Known as the Stone of Magical Abilities
- Also known as the Stone of Transformation
- Imparts strength and courage through times of change
- Strengthens faith in oneself and the universe
- Creates a shielding force throughout the aura
- Awakens one’s intuition and psychic abilities
- Tempers the negative side the personality
- Encourages introspection and contemplation
- Facilitates self-expression
- Allows one to speak the truth and express true feelings
- Stimulates the imagination
- Encourages enthusiasm to develop new ideas
Do you use Labradorite in your healing practices? Or do you have favorite jewelry pieces or stones in your collection? I would love to see them or hear about them!
Also be sure to check out: