Tiger’s Eye is a marvelous grounding stone that is helpful when you are feeling a bit disconnected from the energies of the earth, your purpose, your creativity, or simply feel as though you are unmotivated to do or pursue anything.
When you want to bring more creativity and abundance into your life, feel a higher sense of security about your future, and boost your confidence to take on the world, then it is time to get to work on your lower chakras, which are exactly what Tiger’s Eye works with.
What are the lower chakras, you may ask?
Click on the links below to learn more about the Root, Sacral, and Solar Plexus chakras.
How do you know which stones to use?
If you have no problem seeing and identifying colors, then you can easily identify which stones to work with for different ailments. Each chakra in the system of seven chakras coordinates with a color or group of colors.
- Red/black/earth tones – Root Chakra
- Orange – Sacral Chakra
- Yellow – Solar Plexus Chakra
- Green – Heart Chakra
- Blue – Throat Chakra
- Indigo – Third Eye Chakra
- Purple/clear – Crown Chakra
As you learn about each chakra and the parts of body and mind that each rule, then you will gain an understanding of where exactly you are out of balance. Once you can identify which chakras are most out of alignment, then you can start working with the coordinating stones.
Since the Tiger’s Eye is typically brown with golden/orange striations, it works beautifully with the Root, Sacral, and Solar Plexus Chakras.
Healing Properties of Tiger’s Eye
- Supports the Root, Sacral, and Solar Plexus Chakras
- Stone of Protection and Good Luck
- Protects against curses and ill-wishes
- Boosts self-confidence
- Promotes mental clarity
- Stabilizes mood swings
- Balances masculine and feminine energies (yin/yang)
- Enhances will-power
- Stimulates ability to manifest
- Gives one courage and motivation
- Helps to overcome the fear of moving forward
- helps you discover your authentic self through testing your perceived limitations
- Paired with Pyrite, Tiger’s eye can promote financial abundance
- Overcome obstacles by pairing with Aragonite
- Treats eyes, throat and reproductive organs
- Releases toxins
- Alleviates pain
- helpful in repairing broken bones
- strengthens the alignment of the spinal column
Have you used Tiger’s Eye in your healing practices? Do you enjoy wearing Tiger’s Eye jewelry? I would love to see what you have!