Burning White Sage has long been used in ancient Native American traditions as a means to cleanse negative energy from spaces, people, and even inanimate objects.
How can this ancient smudging ceremony work for our present, everyday issues?
Feeling a bit down and in a funk? Smudge yourself.
Get in an argument with a loved one? Smudge yourself and your space.
Moving into a new house? Smudge it.
Did you have some crazy relatives visit and leave their bad vibes all over your house? Go crazy with it.
New (used) car? Yep.
I’m sure you get where we are going here. Negative energy can be attached to just about anything. You will be amazed at the shift you will immediately feel as you cleanse those negative vibes away.
Ethically and Sustainably Sourced
Our sage smudge stick bundles are exclusively sourced from farms focused on best practices in sustainability. Upon harvest, the sage is dried and hand wrapped with cotton string. This is an all-natural product with no additives, artificial scents, or preservatives.
How to Smudge
- Open or crack one window or door in your home (to provide an exit for the negative energy you will be clearing)
- Hold the bundle at a 45-degree angle and light with a match or lighter.
- Let it burn for a few seconds and then gently blow it out. You should be left with a small continuous trail of smoke.
- Wave the smoke around your desired space to clear surrounding negative energies while inviting peaceful energy to replace them.
- To lengthen burn time, gently blow on the embers.
- When satisfied with your cleansing ritual, put out the burning embers under gently running water.