Pink Moon Apothecary’s Goodnight Herbal Tea Blend is exactly what you need to help you chill right on out, say nite-nite to those rambling thoughts, and peacefully drift off to sleep.
Do you have problems staying asleep throughout the night? This delicious blend is a great, comforting go-to to help you turn off your brain and drift back to sleep without waking up all groggy in the morning.
What’s in it?
This loose-leaf, caffeine-free, organic herbal tea blend contains:
- Lemon Balm: reduces stress and anxiety and promotes sleep.
- Chamomile: aids in relaxation and promotes sleep.
- Valerian Root: used as a wonderful, mild sedative. Helpful in treating insomnia and reducing anxiety and headaches. Particularly good at saying “shhhhh” to a brain that won’t stop rambling.
- Lavender: renowned for its calming, sleep-improving capabilities.
- Rose Petals: add a beautiful aroma and flavor as well as other great hydrating and detoxifying benefits.
This tea supports vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, clean, paleo, and plant-based diets.
*Lemon balm, *Chamomile, *Lavender, *Rose petals, *Valerian Root
- Measure 1-2 tsp of herbal tea per 8 oz. cup of water into a strainer for a cup or teapot.
- Pour boiling hot water over herbs then allow to steep for 7-10 minutes.
- Strain the herbs and sweeten with honey or your choice of sweetener.
At Pink Moon Apothecary, herbal tea blends are handcrafted by a certified herbalist in small batches to ensure the best taste, quality, and potency of every herb is present in each product you receive.
Krystal E –
Puts me right to sleep.