Light and fluffy with just the right grit, our Clay + Salt Scrub made with pure therapeutic grade Eucalyptus essential oil is your next self-care exfoliation go-to.
This little jar of goodness is full of skin-nourishing and healing ingredients, such as:
- Shea butter – helps preserve skin’s natural moisture, is anti-inflammatory, and aids in boosting collagen production.
- Cocoa butter – moisturizing, anti-aging, aids in reducing the appearance of and preventing stretch marks and scarring.
- Grapeseed Oil – easily absorbed, moisturizes and balances skin.
- Jojoba Oil – has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable.
- Kaolin Clay – detoxifying, cleansing, and pore purifying, kaolin clay actually aids in absorbing excess oils and pulling toxins and impurities out of the skin.
- Vitamin E – reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks, and age spots.
These luxurious, skin-nourishing ingredients are mixed with mineral-rich Himalayan Salt and exfoliating sugar to create an exfoliating mask for your body.
To use, simply massage a small amount on the desired area until sugar is almost dissolved. If you can, allow the scrub to set for 5-10 minutes to allow the clay mask to pull the toxins and impurities from your skin while the rich butters and oils are absorbed. Rinse, then you are left with amazingly soft, silky smooth skin.
(Not suitable for face)